Monday, April 24, 2017

ROUND TWO

The NY Rangers defeated the Canadiens in six games......


So as they move onto the next round to face the Ottawa Senators I prepare to once again return to NY for the world debut of the upcoming documentary, Dare To Be Different. I'm pretty excited. as a reminder, I'll be appearing at both the Thursday night showing AND the Friday night showing. I'm looking forward to saying thanks to any of you who were lucky enough to get tickets.

Then on Saturday night it's off to Kings Park Long Island for a little musical treat, a chance to join up with Joe Rock and the AllStars. I'll jump on stage and sing a few songs for you. It's free admission and I'd love to see you there!

Price: FREE
Date: Sat, Apr 29, 2017 
Time: 9:00 pm - 1:00 am
Venue: Shanahan's
Location: 515 Old Dock Road Kings Park NY 11754

OK, back to hockey.

The Rangers got a good draw. I thought they matched up well with Les Habs and they beat them. The Pens, Caps, Jackets all pose threats as the Rangers don't match up well with any of those. Lucky for the Rangers, we got the winner of the Bruins - Sens series which ended yesterday in overtime. Seems like every NHL playoff game ends in OT this season which is awesome. 18 OT games so far and I think that's a record for the first round.

The only prediction I'm willing to make is that I'll be in NY for a 2017 New York Ranger playoff game. It's been a very long time since I've been able to say that. I really do look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

----}- Bird

No comments: